It was a good day, but

6:56 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
why don't stores have clothes that fit me? Today after weigh-in I was on the hunt for an outfit for a wedding I have this weekend. No luck. Apparently people are not suppose to get married at this time of year. Hope they don't mind if I show up in sweats...LOL...JK. Anyway, I found a TON of cute tops and grabbed a couple to try on. All but one was too small and one of them was a 3x from Kohl's. I absolutely refuse that I am a 4x. I've got to be a 2x by now. Why do they keep making the sizes smaller and smaller. I'm so irritated!

Anyway, weigh-in was good. I'm down 1.4. And that's weighing in with jeans on! WHOOHOO!!! GO ME! GO ME! GO ME! GO ME!

3 comments:

The Henderson's said...

Congratulations!!! And don't feel alone with the clothes issue... I hate buying new clothes it ususally makes me VERY discouraged. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

Laura, way to go on the weigh in! keep on moving along with it and it will be ok! i'm proud of you!

Emily said...

It has always pissed me off when I'm like a 4 at Old Navy but a 10 at Wal-mart...WTF?!? I really think they need to standardize sizes...especially Kohl's. I have a pair of capris I bought last year that don't fit but I found ones that look exactly the same and are the SAME size that are kinda big...WTF again?!? Keep us the progress; you'll make it!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones