Can I getta...
5:41 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
WHOOP WHOOP!! Today was WI. I wasn't worried, but I wasn't excited either. Drum roll please, oh come on amuse me a little, beat on the desk...... I'm down!!!! I'm not down 1 or 2!!! I'm down 2.2!!!! I'm so proud of myself and I'm almost out of the 230's!!!!





3 comments:
way to go Hon. I'm proud of you to. I still haven't been staying on that wagon very well. I walk past the treadmill all the time. Now that it is getting nice out I think I'll be doing some walking to the beach or even on the bike trail, hopefully I dont get run over. ha,ha. Keep up the good work. I need somemore new recipes. What do you take for lunch. I'm getting bored. Love aunt cordi
Congratulation!!! That's awesome, see what you can do when you get down to business. Of course, I'm sure getting back into the routine of school has helped. I was out of work the month of July and part of August and had a really hard time, but I'm back at work and finally getting back into a routine and hope to see the weight begin to melt away again.
Keep up the GREAT work!!
You crack me up!
RRRRRROLLLL, BAM, BANG, DINK, DINK(that's my cow bell), Ping (my cymbal), RRRRRROLLLL
WOO HOO 2.2, that is awesome! You are a big loser ;)!
Post a Comment