Really, I'm not...
9:50 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
I'm really not beating myself up for my WI this past week. I know .4 is small and I could lose it by next week (plus some). That's why I said, "All things must come to an end. Right? WRONG!" I know it's not the end of my weight lose. Unfortunately this week has been the longest week of my life. Work is really stressing me out! I think it may be time for a change!
On the food front, the first part of this week was great. The last half, not so great. On Thursday we went to the fair with a group of our friends. I ate curly fries with cheese and shared an order of deep fried pickles (SO, YUMMY!!!). Then on Friday it was my turn to bring donuts to work. Usually I don't eat any at all! But yesterday I ate a total of three throughout the day! Then they hubby took me to dinner (Things at home aren't exactly peaches 'n cream since I'm not exactly Mrs. Sunshine all the time. It's all my fault though. The stress from work is carrying over into my home life. I know I shouldn't let it.) We went to Red Lobster. He chose there not because he's to fancy on it, but because he knew they had all you can eat shrimp and I LOVE SHRIMP! I didn't go overboard with the shrimp, but I probably didn't eat the best shrimp there. I had shrimp scampi. I LOVE garlic!
Anyway all this being said, I'm not expecting a good WI this week. BUT, I won't beat myself up about it because if it's not good, I know it's because of the poor choices that I've made. I need to take ownership of my actions.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
On the food front, the first part of this week was great. The last half, not so great. On Thursday we went to the fair with a group of our friends. I ate curly fries with cheese and shared an order of deep fried pickles (SO, YUMMY!!!). Then on Friday it was my turn to bring donuts to work. Usually I don't eat any at all! But yesterday I ate a total of three throughout the day! Then they hubby took me to dinner (Things at home aren't exactly peaches 'n cream since I'm not exactly Mrs. Sunshine all the time. It's all my fault though. The stress from work is carrying over into my home life. I know I shouldn't let it.) We went to Red Lobster. He chose there not because he's to fancy on it, but because he knew they had all you can eat shrimp and I LOVE SHRIMP! I didn't go overboard with the shrimp, but I probably didn't eat the best shrimp there. I had shrimp scampi. I LOVE garlic!
Anyway all this being said, I'm not expecting a good WI this week. BUT, I won't beat myself up about it because if it's not good, I know it's because of the poor choices that I've made. I need to take ownership of my actions.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!





1 comments:
No way!!! you not Little Miss sunshine?? jk. I know your stressed, we all know how you are (family does)anyway. Liv and you are alike vent,vent,vent. I think you need to get a punching bag, we are seriously thinking of getting one for Liv so she can beat on it when she's PO'd. She's been asking for one for two years now. Uncle Matt and her remind me sometimes of you and your dad. In a good way too. I love ya and know all the stress you deal with at school, I still haven't got to talk to you about my new student I'm with. Keep on exercising that will help and don't sweat the small stuff. Take care, be good this week.
love aunt cordi
Post a Comment