Pants and Towels

10:29 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
So...my work pants aren't fitting me any more. They are so big now, I'm constantly pulling them up. Sagging is a major problem at my school. The boys are constantly getting into trouble. Before long this teacher is going to get into trouble. I think it's time to give in and buy new pants. But, I'm afraid. I don't know why I'm afraid, but I am.
On an even better note some of my towels are starting to "fit" me! When I get out of the shower I like to wrap myself in my towel. It used to be quite breezy with that big gap between the ends of the towel. Now that gap is smaller, even to the point where some of my towel will now go all the way around me! I'm certainly liking that.
On a not so positive note. I know the scale is saying I'm losing and my pants are screaming it, but when I look at myself in the mirror I can't see the changes. I know I know it's because I look at myself every day, but I sure wish I could see it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining! I'll accept what the scale says and what my pants scream. I sure am hoping to lose a whole lot more!

3 comments:

Colette said...

Laura~ I felt the same way about "seeing my results" and thought everyone was full of shit when they would say "Gosh you look great...who much weight have you lost?"
Because I like you DID NOT SEE IT!! Know what I did? I took my measurements and by God...I have lost...I see proof positive results! So do that and check them in 4 to 6 weeks. You will be amazed. Keep up the good work.

Dawn said...

Congratulations on your baggy pants. You're doing great.

Swizzlepop said...

Gotta love the saggy butt pants sometimes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones