You look a little less pregnant this week

7:33 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Yup that's what the doctor said about my ultrasound yesterday. I know it sounds insensitive, but it really wasn't. So, it's official. I had a miscarriage. It sucks. We weren't shocked by the information, but at the same time we were. We of course are both sad and disappointed. Better luck next time.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I am so sorry that you had to go through that. Having a miscarriage is a tough thing to go through. I had one the first time I got pregnant. I am very sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

Laura I'm so sorry things turned out this way. I've been thinking of you and praying you find a happy place, I know it will take some time but know that God has a plan for you. You can't shut Ryan out hon he's in this with you, men don't know how to react to this thing. Let him be there, comforting hands and a few big hugs will help in the healing. You need his strength too.
In time things will happen, I know right now its the last thing on your mind. I'm here if you need me.
love aunt cordi


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones