NKOTB

9:12 PM Edit This 3 Comments »

NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!!! When I heard they were having a reunion tour, I was so excited. Of course I never thought I would go. When I was a kid, I LOVED the New Kids!!! My cousin got to go to see them in concert. She even made eye contact with Joey McIntyre (at least that's what she swears to to this day)! How awesome is that!? I was so so so so jealous! Anyway, now it's my turn to see them in concert. I'm going tomorrow to see them in Cleveland, OH. I'm so excited! Note, I've changed my music.

3 comments:

Dawn and Jai (DH) said...

Have fun tomorrow! I remember how big a fan you were. I liked Jordan, now I would rather see Joey without the shirt!

Hope you get to make eye contact this time! ;)

Unknown said...

wooooo hooooooo! Send joey my love and do lots of arm waving and singing -- loud! HAVE FUN!

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy your self, I'm alittle jealous. Joey, and Jordan are it for me. A teacher from work is going too. What a coincidence. Don't lose your voice screaming. lol


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones