Don't Worry!
9:43 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
I saved all my weight loss stuff! You can bet I'll be back on the wagon after the baby comes! I hope everyone likes the new layout. I want to add a little more. Just don't know what yet. I'm feeling a little emotional tonight. No reason at all. Well I know the reason, it's the hormones. It's really weird.





4 comments:
Laura, i like your new layout. To me, it shows how you are growing. Not just literally with the new baby but figuatively as well. Keep exercising and eating right. Stay healthy. Let that be your quest.God bless you!
Love the new look and CONGRATS on the baby! That is so great! When are you due??
I love the colors of your layout hon. Bright and Bold.! Positive colors, the reds are strength, greens and blues calming. Keep your strength, sorry to hear about the food poisoning. Hope your feeling better. Keep on truck'n.
Being emotional is part of this journey. It will be ok. keep exercising, that will help lots.
love you,
aunt cordi
So pretty! Nice changes!
Post a Comment