Still freaking out, but
6:04 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Thank you so much for the comments!! I had every intention in going to the Y today, but when I still had the brown stuff I decided maybe I should just take it easy. I know some of you have had this with your pregnancies, but was it for two or more days straight. I don't think I've had cramping, but I'm freaking out so much who knows. I'm afraid I'm going to give myself phantom cramps or something.
OOOHHHH....I've found a new love!! I'm pretty sure this is my pregnancy craving or maybe a fat girl craving. I love Taco Bell Strawberry Fruitista Freeze!!!! I love love love them!!! The hubby went to get me one last night at 9:30 p.m. And now I think I want another one. They are so yummy. I told the hubby he'd have to buy ten of them and stash them in the freezer. They really need to start selling them in a bigger size. I LOVE those things!
HAPPY 9 WEEKS!!!
OOOHHHH....I've found a new love!! I'm pretty sure this is my pregnancy craving or maybe a fat girl craving. I love Taco Bell Strawberry Fruitista Freeze!!!! I love love love them!!! The hubby went to get me one last night at 9:30 p.m. And now I think I want another one. They are so yummy. I told the hubby he'd have to buy ten of them and stash them in the freezer. They really need to start selling them in a bigger size. I LOVE those things!
HAPPY 9 WEEKS!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment