TMI

8:21 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
I'm warning you ahead of time!

So, I go about my day as I usually do. Which includes a couple trip to the bath room. The first time at work I discover brown stuff when I wipe, and no I didn't poop. Okay no biggie, I'm sure. Then I go again after school and there more!!! At this point I'm in a full on panic. I call my mom to ask her if it's normal. She says it can be, but I can call the doctor just in case they may want to see me earlier than Oct. 8. So, I call and the nurse says, it's okay. It's just old blood. Old blood or not I'm freaking. She said I could still go to the Y and walk, which I did. But, I'm scared! I have no pain. She told me if it turns bright red, that's when I should worry. I'm trying not to freak, but with this being my first pregnancy I'm afraid of bad things happening.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yes, it is normal. I had it with my first son and I freaked as well. Listen to the nurse-if it turns bright red, then call them back. You are completely normal for freaking out. :)

Dawn said...

It is normal, unless it turns bright red or you get cramps. Don't worry about freaking out. There are going to be many more freakouts during pregnancy and after the baby is born. It's just the nature of motherhood.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones