Pregnancy Goals
9:23 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Every since announcing that I was pregnant everyone keeps telling me to keep walking. Do you think I've walked once since knowing I was pregnant? Well....actually I have there was one time with my mom, when I first told her. We went to the park and walked 4 miles. That was the last time I walked. I know it's important not only for the baby, but for me to. So I'm setting my goal and even put a ticker together. I have about 32 weeks left in this pregnancy. If I walk at least 3 times a week I will have walked 96 times. So, my goal is to walk at least 3 times a week. Something else I want to start doing is taking belly pictures. Right now I may look pregnant, but that's because I carry all my fat in my gut. I thought if I take pics I will be able to eventually see the transformation. I still don't feel pregnant and it's not often that I'm sick. I do get a little nausea here and there, but not much and not often. I can't wait for Oct. 8!
HERE'S TO KNEW GOALS!
HERE'S TO KNEW GOALS!





1 comments:
Good for you Laura!
Keep up the good work.
Walking is extremely important for pregnancy. Look at when you are going into labor, they tell pregnant woman to walk around. So if you get used to walking now, it might make labor easier.
Have a good day!
HUGS!
Post a Comment