I think she farted!!!

7:54 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
No, not me, but for those of you who know me in real-life I'm sure that wouldn't surprise you if it was me. I had a long day at work. I have a student who is just out of control. Today I kicked him out of my 2nd period class and escorted him to the office. Then they sent him to 3rd period, where he got kicked out. They sent him back after "talking" to him and guess what? He got kicked out again. He is out of control!!! BUT, I digress. So I had a long day and really didn't want to go to the Y and walk. I was so tired. But the hubby was meeting me and I didn't want to stand him up. The hour crawled by. At about 45 minutes I smell something. It wasn't pretty and it wasn't me! I swear! I look around, no one to the right, no one in front of me, but there is a lady jogging to the left of me. I wanted to vomit. I don't know about everyone else, but I hold it in when I'm at the gym. I don't want anyone to hear, let alone smell. Apparently this woman had no problem with letting me smell her flatulence. Anyway, I got another walk in today. WOOHOO! That's two this week. One more and I'll meet my goal for the week.

1 comments:

Dawn and Jai (DH) said...

Don't you just want to tell people how disgusting they are...:(

I had a coworker do that that to me a few weeks ago. We were getting ready to go out to the playground with my two year old's when I smell something very rank. I knew it wasn't the kids because at that age they couldn't put anything out this powerful. I needed to vacate the room ASAP.

I am sorry that happened, but sometimes people think that if it is silent that no one will notice...however it ends up being the silent, but deadly type they have tooted.

HUGS!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones