Why?

10:47 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Why do the things that happen in our lives happen to us? I've had to ask myself this many times? Why did my dad have to die? Why did I have to be the one to have a brain biopsy? Why am I the one who has Multiple Sclerosis? And the most recent, why did I have to miscarry my baby? I know this all sounds so selfish and I'm sorry. But right now it's how I feel. I know the answer to each and every one of those questions. It's accepting the answers that's the hard part. I just keep praying over and over...God, grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.

1 comments:

Dawn and Jai (DH) said...

There is nothing selfish about it. You are/should be allowed to ask these questions. Some of the questions you ask, I too have and would like to know the answers for. However it is only in God's love and trust that we can place these questions and know peace/comfort are the answers.

Hugs!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones