What?

11:17 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
So apparently being sick and only eating grapes, saltine crackers, and chicken noodles soup does not cause you to lose weight. Oh and not to mention spending the majority of the day on the toilet. TMI I know. But I thought for sure I'd be down when I weighed in this morning. But I wasn't. I was up 1 pound. Who knows, I hate being sick! Today I'm feeling better, but certainly not 100%. I think I'm going to forgo my walk for fear that I may have an accident on the trail. I'd really hate for someone to Dear Abby me; Dear women who poops her pants on the trail. I think I'll wait until tomorrow to go. Maybe then my system will be back in check.

1 comments:

Dawn said...

You are so funny. I agree that it's best for you to not go walking today. As for not losing weight after being sick, it's probably just water gain from the salt in the crackers and the soup (if it was canned it might be high in sodium). I don't know. I've almost given up trying to figure out why I don't lose weight some days when I hardly eat anything. I hope you feel better soon.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones