No matter how many times you step on the scale...
11:02 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
The number won't change. Or does it??? In my case it does. I always step on the scale get my weight, then step back on just to make sure I get the same thing again. Today I think I stepped on the scale a million times. I'd be up, I'd be down. What the heck? I saw 234.6 and I even saw 229.8. Finally after about five minutes of this I called the hubby in. I didn't explain I just told him step on the scale. I'm sure he was a bit scared, but he did it. After he was done I told him to get on again. At that point I explained what was going on. After his second time and having the same reading I got on. Here is the sequence of weights:
1. 230.4
2. 232.4
3. 230.6
4. 230.6
5. 230.6
6. 230.6
So, the weight I took was 230.6. As the hubby and I leave the bathroom he says, "You should use the 230.6. I know you would really like to put down the 229.8, but I don't think you should." Anyway, this puts me at losing 2.2 this week. How I did it? I have no flipping clue because this week was definitely not OP and I definitely didn't exercise. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining. Actually, I think I may head over and go for a walk.
HAPPY MONDAY!!!
1. 230.4
2. 232.4
3. 230.6
4. 230.6
5. 230.6
6. 230.6
So, the weight I took was 230.6. As the hubby and I leave the bathroom he says, "You should use the 230.6. I know you would really like to put down the 229.8, but I don't think you should." Anyway, this puts me at losing 2.2 this week. How I did it? I have no flipping clue because this week was definitely not OP and I definitely didn't exercise. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining. Actually, I think I may head over and go for a walk.
HAPPY MONDAY!!!





1 comments:
Good job on losing 2.2 this week, especially without even trying. I know exactly how you feel about the scale thing. I had a scale like that. I could weigh myself 10 different times and get 10 different weights. Finally I chucked it and bought a new scale. Now if I weigh myself more than once I always get the same weight.
Post a Comment