Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3

11:06 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Roni has developed this new food journal generator. I think I'm going to test it out. It seems pretty easy to use. You just plug in the information and WALLA it produces this nice little table for you. You can get to it by going here. My goal this week is to not go hog wild with my food. Usually when TOM is here I don't care about anything and will eat anything I want. So, my two goals for the remainder of the week are 1. journal and 2. don't go hog wild.



Day 3 in WeekTarget31
FoodPointsCount
sample - Simple wrap on a 1 point tortilla with mustard a Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge, lean ham, baby spinach leaves and tomato -3.527.5
sample - Simple wrap on a 1 point tortilla with mustard a Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge, lean ham, baby spinach leaves and tomato -3.524
Total:7
Weekly points used: 5 - Remaining: 30 - Overall: Great Day! in Week

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones