Is it a habit?
10:02 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
When Davey and I awoke this morning and ventured downstairs. I had the strongest desire to get us dressed, get in the car, and go walk. I want to go so bad. But today we are going with friends of mine to the zoo. I know I'll get walking in there. I didn't think we'd have enough time to go and be on time to meet to go to the zoo. This evening we have another play date. We are meeting a friend of mine and her nephew at the mall for dinner and then going to Build-a-Bear. Maybe we'll get a walk in in between our two dates or maybe after. We'll see.





2 comments:
I am glad you are getting a lot of walking in, that is inspiring to me:) Jeff and I might go get a double stroller tonight so maybe we can get our walk on with the boys. Sounds like you have a busy day ahead with the zoo and playdate later, sounds like Davey is going to have a lot of fun:) Hope you have an awesome day and thanks again, Love ya ~ Holly
Aunty Laura your having soooo much fun aren't you?? When you have little ones, they either wear you out or inspire/motivate you. David must be doing the lader to you. Refreshing isn't it, keep it up. love ya.
Post a Comment