I've got a lot of work ahead of me

12:21 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Today is a brand new day and I've got a lot of work ahead of me. It's up to me to change my ways in order to become a better person. Not am I just looking to become a more healthy person, but a more positive person. Actually I should say a positive person period. On that note. I had a good weigh-in today. I was down 1.2 pounds. Now I must go work out or do something in order to keep that loss a loss. My eating this weekend wasn't all that great. I told the hubby I wanted to go to the YMCA and become members. Then, I will have no excuse as to why I'm not losing.
HAPPY MONDAY!

2 comments:

Kaatie said...

Hey, um. i just surfed in because im super bored and reading blogs about other people is kindof a strange hobby of mine. but anyway. thats not why i wanted to comment. so i started reading yours and i just wanted to tell you that youre beautiful. not in a creepy way, of course, but in a fellow human sort of way. you are. everyone is. good luck with the goals that youve set. and definately dont get down on yourself, because things will work themselves out. hope this didnt weird you out or anything.
peaceeee,

Dawn said...

Good job!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones