Happy Mother's Day!
8:38 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
What's that you say? It's not mother's day! Well you must not have received the memo. I'm sorry. I have officially made every day mother's day! So, if you are a mother, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Hat's off to you! I have learned a lot after spending a week with my 2 year old nephew. Many people have asked me if I still want kids, and I do. I want them like you wouldn't believe. The hubby now says he doesn't know what to think about having kids. It was certainly a learning experience! My walking went from, "I have to go walk! I have to get my walk in!" to, "If we walk 2.5 miles that will take about an hour. I will have him occupied for an hour." With that thinking it made it really easy to go walking. I didn't make excuses. We'll see how next week goes. The hubby was great and cook dinner almost every night. The last night I cooked though and attempted to monitor the nephew. It was very hard. Every food get done at different times and the steak, well it was a bit over done, but we ate it anyway.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY (every day)!!!!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY (every day)!!!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment