I have my appetite back!

9:24 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
And maybe that's not such a good thing! It was actually kind of nice not having one. I'd only eat a little bit and be done. Of course it came back around dinner time, so I was ready to EAT. Instead of eating something good for me I ate pizza. It sounded so good. And after being sick, who wants to cook? Surely not me. I've already got it in my head that I am to get up tomorrow and go walk. I have been seriously considering joining the YMCA. I love swimming and I know it's a great work out. I'm just afraid of wasting the money. I've been known to join places, go for a month, and then stop. I want to be serious about this. If I'm going to join I need to go. I've been thinking about it for a while now. I'll have to think about it some more.
Think, think, think.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones