I'm pooped
10:23 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Today we had a very busy day. We went to the zoo for a couple hours and looked at many animals. David was rather grumpy. He was asleep within 5 minutes of leaving the zoo. We then went to the trail and walked 1.25 miles. I wanted to do more, but realized that Davids hat was missing. I rushed back to the car, hoping that was where it was. Unfortunately it wasn't there. I think it was left in the zoo gift shop. I called, but have not heard back yet. Luckily, I know where I can get another hat if they don't call me back. After our walk we went to the mall and had dinner. Then David rode in one of the little car ride. (Side note: HOLY CRAP!!! It now cost 75 cents to ride one of those stupid rides!!!! When I was a kid it was only 25 cents.) We then rode on the carousel. After that we went to Build-A-Bear. Finally we drove through DQ for some ice cream. What a long day and I even managed to get a walk in. I'm pooped and I think we're going to head to bed now.





1 comments:
Welcome to MOTHERHOOD!! LOL...
I remember being SO exhausted when my kids were little. Seems like I survived on so little sleep. Thing I hated the most was getting up early EVERY day. They were early risers and still are but now they know not to wake me up or else, also they can make there own cereal..THANK GOD!! LOL
Now they are 8 and 13!! That new show " I survived a Japanese Game Show has got NOTHING on being a MOMMA" Just ask Tall Momma!! LOL
Oh just wait you will see my friend!! he he
(((HUGS)))
Post a Comment