Not so juicy Southwest Chicken Salad

1:01 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
So I've hear McDonald's Southwest Chicken Salad is really good and that you don't even need the dressing, that the chicken juice and lime are enough. So, a couple weeks ago I decided to go ahead and try it. I must say that what I've heard is correct and I really like the salad. I even recommend it.

Today David and I went to the trail and walked 2.5 miles. It was so nice. I really like walking with the stroller. It helps me with my balance and I feel like it hides me. People can't see all my fatness coming at them. The see David instead. I'd keep him if I could, but I think his mommy and daddy would have something to say about that. Anyway, today is the last full day that I have David so I decided that I'd treat him to McDonald for some chicken and cock fries (this is how he says french fries. It doesn't make my brother too happy. He's trying his hardest to get him to say french fries.) I decided to get the Southwest Chicken Salad. I must say I was a little disappointed. It was not juicy at all!!! It was very dry. I tried to make sure I ate a piece of chicken with each bite so I didn't notice the dryness. I sure hope this was a one time thing.

1 comments:

Colette said...

Girl God gave you a MOUTH for a reason!! You should have marched your skinner butt up to the counter and asked for a FRESH salad that was not dry! Here's why:
1.) You paid for it...food is not free. Those salads alone are almost 5 bucks!!
2.) If your going to "spend the points/calories" Make sure they are "worth" it. I REFUSE to eat food that is not worth every point/calorie, for example if I eat a glazed donut it won't be some left over dried up one from the morning. It will be fresh AND hot!
3.) By making management aware of your problem it allows them to fix the problem. Maybe an element in a steamer drawer has gone out? Or they are holding the food too long in that drawer and someone doesn't know they can only use it for so long!
4.) You might get something free. I have been given a refund and a product replacement when I have had a problem. I have also been given coupons for free stuff only because I opened my mouth!!

Again, don't be afraid to voice your displeasure...this is how business's learn and grow! Most importantly if someone gives you great cutomer service or a great product then TELL THEM!! Praise goes a long way...I know thats why I have been here so long!! :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones