Snot

11:43 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
I had to have a serious talk with Miss Mikayla this morning.  The past three days she's had a running, stuffy nose.  Naturally when she gets up in the morning it is all dried and dripping just under her nose.  She absolutely hates having her nose wiped.  I use Boogie Wipes in hopes that it does not hurt too much (I love the grape scented ones!! They smell so good.)  She still hates it.  So Mama had to let her know that little girls can NOT go around with boogers stuck to their lips.  I think it went in one ear and out the other.  I wish her nose would stop.

1 comments:

Dawn said...

LOL...nice chat mom.

One thing you could to so she might get used to you doing it is...give her one to hold just before you are going to wipe her nose. This will
1. Get her used to holding something and 2...DISTRACTION!
Also as she is holding it...tell her "Momma is gonna wipe your nose
"..then point to her nose.
She will squirm/scream the first few times, but she will get used to it. PROMISE!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones