Long Time No See
9:15 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
So.....Ummmm..... Yeah.....
I have no excuse as to why I haven't blogged in forever. I'm always checking my FB when Mikayla is down for a nap. I should really start blogging more and documenting Mikayla's life. I am not a scrapbooker. Some would say I'm artsy enough to be, but I just don't. Mikayla is growing up so fast. She is now crawling and pulling herself up on EVERYTHING. She's also getting into everything she can. Today she reached through the gate we have at the kitchen and grabbed a large piece of cardboard out of the recycle bin. Next thing I know she was getting her daily dose of fiber.
I've been doing a TON of research on AA (African American) hair. After much research I found three lines of products that many people seem to use. One cost $18 a bottle, the next $12 a bottle, and the third $7 a bottle. With AA hair you don't just buy one bottle. Needless to say we are trying the $7 products. They are Taliah Waajid. So far the Bodifying Mist is doing wonders to her hair!!! It makes it so soft. Many people dilute it, but I haven't. To me her felt really really dry and I of course didn't want that. After the Mist, I wanted to sleep on her hair it is so soft. I've also bought Coconut Oil for her hair too. I've only put it on her hair once. Now that I have these products I need to work out a schedule of when we do what. I can't wait to start braiding and beading her hair. I'm so excited. She still a little young so for now we do puffs. I told the hubby we were going to have to take out a second mortage to pay for all the hair stuff for Mikayla. I don't care. I think I would do anything for her.
I have no excuse as to why I haven't blogged in forever. I'm always checking my FB when Mikayla is down for a nap. I should really start blogging more and documenting Mikayla's life. I am not a scrapbooker. Some would say I'm artsy enough to be, but I just don't. Mikayla is growing up so fast. She is now crawling and pulling herself up on EVERYTHING. She's also getting into everything she can. Today she reached through the gate we have at the kitchen and grabbed a large piece of cardboard out of the recycle bin. Next thing I know she was getting her daily dose of fiber.
I've been doing a TON of research on AA (African American) hair. After much research I found three lines of products that many people seem to use. One cost $18 a bottle, the next $12 a bottle, and the third $7 a bottle. With AA hair you don't just buy one bottle. Needless to say we are trying the $7 products. They are Taliah Waajid. So far the Bodifying Mist is doing wonders to her hair!!! It makes it so soft. Many people dilute it, but I haven't. To me her felt really really dry and I of course didn't want that. After the Mist, I wanted to sleep on her hair it is so soft. I've also bought Coconut Oil for her hair too. I've only put it on her hair once. Now that I have these products I need to work out a schedule of when we do what. I can't wait to start braiding and beading her hair. I'm so excited. She still a little young so for now we do puffs. I told the hubby we were going to have to take out a second mortage to pay for all the hair stuff for Mikayla. I don't care. I think I would do anything for her.
Below is a picture of my 2nd attempt at her puffs. It's really hard when all she wants to do is throw her head back. They kind of remind me of horns....lol. Oh well, she's cute anyway!






1 comments:
Gosh is is growing so fast!! Love the hair do...very cute!!
Post a Comment