Keep Me Curly

11:06 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
So, as I have already said I've been doing a lot of research on how to do my daughters hair.  In doing so I first came across a Yahoo group of other adoptive parents.  I naturally joined the group and have got a lot of helpful tips.  BUT, I continued to research and came across a Youtube channel that gives step-by-step instructions on how to do different styles.  LOVE IT!!!  THEN, I find out that Katie (who does the instructional videos) and Steph (who sells hair bling at Snapaholics) are launching a new website!!!  I am so excited for this website!  It launched yesterday and I am so giddy about it!  I love seeing and getting help with Mikayla's hair.  Guess I should tell ya the site because I know everyone is going to go check it out.....right!  I thought so....hehe.  Keep Me Curly  Perfect, right!?!?  I'm so excited to have found this great community of other adoptive moms.  I am learning so much!

HOLY CRAP!!!  HOW COULD I FORGET TO MENTION THAT KEEP ME CURLY IS HAVING A GIVE AWAY!!!!!  GO CHECK THEM OUT!!!!!

1 comments:

Katie and Steph said...

Hi Laura thanks for the blog post!!! Your daughter is adorable!!!! Look at those puffs!!

I am going to see what is wrong with the badge issue tonight when I get home from work. Thanks for letting ua know!

Steph


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones