We're home!!

10:25 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
And Mikayla is legally our daughter.  It's crazy because we've now had Mikayla since March 7 and from that day she's been ours.  The lawyer has to ask us why we want to adopt her.  My answer.... because she's already ours.  I of course didn't say that, but I wanted to.  Court was very fast and we got to be the first family.  That evening we went to Clearwater Beach and got in the Gulf of Mexico.  It was a great trip.  I was telling the hubby yesterday that I wish we could have stayed longer.  After watching the news this morning I'm glad we didn't.  A tropical storm is expected to hit Florida.  I don't think we want to add that to Mikayla's list of milestones.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

We are both thrilled for your family!!! Keeping you all in our prayers !!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones