Holy Toledo!!!
2:00 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
I am still alive and still posting!!! It's hard to find time to post when you have a 4 year old who doesn't nap in the house. I love my nephew and love his visits, but holy toledo was that a week. I don't know that I've ever heard so much whining in my life. We are back to just the three of us, but now it's time to prepare for Florida. I am very nervous about our trip. Not the flying part, I've done that before. But, I'm nervous about getting to the airport in enough time and getting checked in. The hubby's parents are taking us to the airport and they are always late. I, in no way, want to be late!!! This is a very important thing and want to get to Florida with no problems. We have a plane tickets bought, car rented, hotel reserved. Now we need to get dress clothes for court and pack. I've got a lot to do in a day and a half.





2 comments:
Laura, don't forget to take photos!!!!!
David requested that I come to your blog so he could hear brown eyed girl and see pics of u guys...thanks for taking him for the week and all you did for him...love ya ~ holly
Post a Comment