Update on my sign from God
12:07 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
After finishing this week, I don't think this my good day on Wednesday was a sign from God. I think I just had a really good day. Things at work are getting so crazy. We now have almost 25 certificate track students and only 2 teachers and the diploma track sp. ed. teachers don't really seem to want to help us out. It's very frustrating.
Thank you mom for your post! It made me think that I have been praying for strength every day, but haven't been praying for a solution or answer to my frustration and stress. I am going to definitely look for a new job. Maybe my answer will come if I'm offered a new job. But, like you said mom the answer may not be exactly what I want.
Thank you mom for your post! It made me think that I have been praying for strength every day, but haven't been praying for a solution or answer to my frustration and stress. I am going to definitely look for a new job. Maybe my answer will come if I'm offered a new job. But, like you said mom the answer may not be exactly what I want.





1 comments:
I have been sitting here reading your Post, wow its great and I can relate to alot of what you have sad. It was funny about the pumkin pie too...lol I like the way your page is set up :) Have a Great Thanksgiving girl...
Post a Comment