My dog likes French Toast

8:11 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
I'm not kidding she really does! The hubby cooked breakfast for us this past weekend. He always makes so much. We had 6 slices of french toast left over and he did use "normal" bread. He used Texas Toast bread. Yummy Yummy! Anyway, the left overs were sitting on top of the stove, I saw them, I swear! A little while after eating breakfast I walked into the kitchen and ALL 6 pieces were gone! The plate was there, but no french toast. I know the hubby didn't eat them so that only leave the puppy. She's crazy. So we assumed she ate all 6 pieces. The hubby and I were upstairs on the computers when she did this. After discovering this we made her come into the computer room with us. At 4 the hubby went down stair to watch the Colts get whooped by the Patriots and discovered on the love seat behind a pillow a piece of french toast! LOL The story doesn't end there. He decides to check the rest of the pillows and finds another one on the couch behind a pillow. She hid the french toast behind the pillows on the couch and love seat!!!! That's no stupid dog! Later that evening when I was getting ready for bed I picked up a blanket that was on the floor on my side of the bed and what do I find under it??? You've got it....another piece of french toast!!! We only found 3 so we're hoping she ate the other three. She must have really liked it that she hid three pieces of it. She thinks she's so sly. Too funny. She's really smart and I'm not just saying that because she's my dog!

3 comments:

Colette said...

OMG...I LOVE your dog!! Yes she is SMART like her momma!! :)

How cute is that she saves some for later!!! awwwww....I hope you didn't punish her!!!

Animals totally amaze me!!!

Have a great day girly!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! It's funny how dogs will do stuff like that. That's one smart young lady you have on your hands.

Glad that she is bringing much laughter and joy to your lives! Not to mention I got a giggle out of the tale too. ;)

Finding Myself said...

OMGGG Thats soo FUNNY! I am a HUGE Dog lover as well...dogs can have the cutest personality...I bet he enjoyed them...That gave me a good laugh this morning...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones