Good thing I didn't go shopping!

8:07 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Because I gained a pound this week. That puts my total weight loss at 19.3. Maybe I better wait to reward myself when I've lost a little more than 20. I don't think store appreciate customers who buy something, return it, buy it again, return it again. LOL. I'm not upset at all about this 1 pound gain. I'm sure if I didn't go for a walk yesterday it would have been more. Yesterday and today I took the puppy over to a trail near my house and walked. It was very nice. A little scary this evening though. It was just her and I and it was dark by the time we made it all the way around. It was only 6:30!!! I hate that! Oh well, I'm going try and make it over there again tomorrow. Happy Hump Day!

1 comments:

Swizzlepop said...

Try not to beat yourself up ofer 1 pould. And 20 is a great reson to reward yourself. If not with clothes then with something like a manicure or pedicure or makeup or a massage.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones