God, was this a sign?
6:18 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
So, we all know how miserable I've been at work this school year. Everyday, same old crap. Yesterday morning and this morning while driving to work I prayed. Of course I didn't fold my hands, close my eyes, and bow my head, I was driving. But I did pray. I spoke to God and asked him to give me he strength and power to deal with my students today. And I have to say, today was a good day! I teach special education with the focus being life skills. Every Wednesday we take the kids out into the community to do something. Today we took them ice skating. It was great! It was so fun to watch the kids enjoy themselves and for them to see that their teachers aren't great at something, just like them. I did fall on my butt, good thing I have a lot of cushion. When I fell I think I put my arm out to catch myself and now my arm is a little sore. But the kids had a great time and there were no behavior problems. It was great! So, I'm wondering if this was a sign. God is so hard to read. I never know if it's a sign or not. The other teacher and I talked today after school. We discussed if today was a sign from God that we should stay there and teach at this school. I don't know. I guess I will have to wait and see what the next couple months bring.
Today was so good, that I'm not even upset that I was up at WI. It's all good. I still want to go and run! Maybe I have too much energy. Who knows?
Today was so good, that I'm not even upset that I was up at WI. It's all good. I still want to go and run! Maybe I have too much energy. Who knows?





1 comments:
Laura, you've got the solution. The scriptures tell us: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take." (Prov. 3:5-6)I'm not saying you are like this but for ME I get so busy worrying about whatever it is, i forget to sit and pray and be quiet about it. If I'm not quiet, I don't hear/feel the answer to the prayer.Sometimes the answer is not what you want, but usually in the long run, it is what you need. If you are a child of God, he will take care of you.
Post a Comment