Hate
8:40 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
It's a strong word and it's used so loosely. Well, I'm gonna use it. I hate my job! I don't just hate it, but I H-A-T-E it! We run on trimesters (three 12 week periods) and the first one is two weeks away from ending. I'm happy about that, but dreading the next two trimester. I have no idea how I'm going to make it through. I so desperately need a new job. I'm scared though. What if I don't find one? What if no one calls me for an interview? What will the hubby and I do? It's so scary to have to find a new job. It's very sad that I have to even deal with what I have to deal with on a daily basis. If I even gave you a glimpse of what I have to deal with you'd be appalled! I wouldn't wish this job on my worst enemy! I'm amazed that I'm still losing weight with all this stress. I've caught myself stress eating. It's bad I know it and I know I shouldn't do it, but I can't help it. I HATE my job!





2 comments:
Hating your job is the worst and can make things really difficult! I know from experience.....just realize that this is a temporary problem - things will improve and you will find another job! I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this right now but just imagine how much more you will appreciate your new place!!
Try chewing gum when you feel stressed - nothing like taking out your frustrations while chewing on something that is only 5 calories - LOL! Hang in there - you will make it!
Hang in there with work. Teaching is not the easiest thing to do to begin with...it is all consuming. My hubby still hasn't gotten used to the teacher Melanie! But start putting those feelers out and start checking out schools. I know my school in Michigan is going to be hiring for a 1/2 time spec. ed resource room position.
Keep your chin up and don't let them get to you...just because they are having a horrid day doesn't mean you have to too!
{{HUGS}}
Post a Comment