Pumpkin Pie anyone?

10:41 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Oh wait...I can't offer you any pie. MY DOG ATE IT!!! Every month my family and I do a family dinner and this past weekend was our Thanksgiving. After everyone left we had 4 pieces of pumpkin pie left. They were sitting on the table and you will never guess, even though I already told, what happened to them. That's right the darn dog ate them! Some day I just want to kill her. We never intentionally feed her people food. I guess we didn't learn our lesson after the french toast. Which by the way, we cleaned the entire house and did not find any more hidden french toast. Oh man the thought just crossed my mind, I hope she didn't hide any pumpkin pie. I guess if we start smelling something funny we'll know that she did. I'm just kidding. I don't think she hid any, I haven't found any remnants anywhere. Crazy crazy dog, but I love her!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was just saving you from the pie!! She knew you would eat it if it was there...just think of the sacrifice she made for you!! :-)

Ya gotta love dogs!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones