AAAHHHH!

12:20 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
That is not a scream, that's the sound of me taking a deep breath of fresh air! This week so far, I've gone on three walks with the puppy. The walks are all 1.8 miles long. It's been so refreshing. Today we have no school. We get today off to observe Veteran's Day. I feel really good today knowing I have three days where I don't have to step foot in that building. I'm spending the day cleaning (and blogging of course). My family is coming over this weekend for our monthly family dinner. Well I should say most of my family. My youngest brother and his family aren't coming. I'm really not surprised. Although I am heart broken. To me it seems like they don't ever want to be around us or do things with us, especially if it means going out of their way. I live two hours away from my mom and brothers. I love my family and after my father died I've realized even more how important family is and wish he did to. So, anyway this wasn't the purpose of my post, to cry about my brother. We're going to do our Thanksgiving dinner and I'm so excited. I LOVE turkey, mashed potatoes, and stuffing. Oh, I can't wait! Make sure you hug, kiss, and/or thank your Veterans this weekend! They do and have done so much for us!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones