It's not cute any more!
2:49 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
The first time the dog ate people food, remember my story about the french toast. It was cute. Then she ate pumpkin pie. That was a little irritating, but still a little cute. Well....I have a new food story, and it's not cute.
I had just gotten out of the shower and headed down stairs. I reach the bottom of the stairs to find my husband looking worried with the kitchen rug rolled up in his hand and the dog in her cage. He looks at me and says, "We might have to take her to the vet!" Mind you it's already 7:00 p.m. and the vet office is not open on Sunday. I respond with, "Why? Tonight? What did she do now?" The hubby proceeds to tell me that the dog knocked a Pyrex casserole dish off of the stove and started eating the food that was in it!!! The dish shattered so she probably ate some glass!!!! I swear! My husband thinks she has a death wish or something. So, here I am spending my last personal day of the school year "watching" the dog and sifting through her poo looking for signs of blood. I called the emergency vet number and all they could tell me was feed her bread or pumpkin (HA HA HA, I guess she ate the pumpkin pies a little too soon!) and keep an eye on her and her poo. So, I've decided that this is not cute any more. Have any of you seen the show Dog Whisperer on the National Geographic channel? If you haven't you HAVE to watch it! Cesar Millan is AWESOME!!! I want him to come rehabilitate my dog and train me! Zoey isn't as bad as many of the dogs on the show, but man it's irritating. That and I think she think she's the pack leader. HA HA she's got another thing coming! There's only room for one queen bee-ach in this house and it ain't gonna be her!
I had just gotten out of the shower and headed down stairs. I reach the bottom of the stairs to find my husband looking worried with the kitchen rug rolled up in his hand and the dog in her cage. He looks at me and says, "We might have to take her to the vet!" Mind you it's already 7:00 p.m. and the vet office is not open on Sunday. I respond with, "Why? Tonight? What did she do now?" The hubby proceeds to tell me that the dog knocked a Pyrex casserole dish off of the stove and started eating the food that was in it!!! The dish shattered so she probably ate some glass!!!! I swear! My husband thinks she has a death wish or something. So, here I am spending my last personal day of the school year "watching" the dog and sifting through her poo looking for signs of blood. I called the emergency vet number and all they could tell me was feed her bread or pumpkin (HA HA HA, I guess she ate the pumpkin pies a little too soon!) and keep an eye on her and her poo. So, I've decided that this is not cute any more. Have any of you seen the show Dog Whisperer on the National Geographic channel? If you haven't you HAVE to watch it! Cesar Millan is AWESOME!!! I want him to come rehabilitate my dog and train me! Zoey isn't as bad as many of the dogs on the show, but man it's irritating. That and I think she think she's the pack leader. HA HA she's got another thing coming! There's only room for one queen bee-ach in this house and it ain't gonna be her!





2 comments:
Dog poo and broken glass - yeah, not my idea of vacation! Don't feel bad though - my cats decided to dive into a cheesecake that i made for my bosses birthday......I was sooooo mad but then that sweet baby kitty looked up at me and mewed.....okay, I forgive you. I like you better than my boss anyway!
Seriously though - not sure if you know this but raisins are highly toxic to dogs. The only reason I know is because my mom's dog got a small box out of her purse and started munching on them - we almost lost her.....scary stuff!
I heard pure chocolate and antifreeze could both kill a dog. Why I said antifreeze is because dogs seem to like the taste of it and will lick it up if they can.
Also it is not wise to allow your dog(s) to constantly bark all day long. You should train your dogs not to be barkers. One of my neighbors had two little dogs that did this and my other neighbor had a dog that barked like it was being tortured, extremely annoying all three of them. I talked to my neighbor with the two little dogs after I tried using earplugs and still was able to hear their high pitch bark going on literally all day. I told her, “Look, I work graveyard and sleep during the day. I would appreciate if you could keep you dogs quiet.” She said she would get muzzles for them. However I had too much of a heart left at the time and I don’t like to muzzle dogs so I told her she didn’t have to do that, just keep them inside. She said she would but didn’t follow through. Soon I regretted having a heart about the muzzles and wished I would have been OK with her doing that. I had to call animal control several times. It got so bad with me not being able to get enough sleep for work that I thought about giving them pure chocolate and mixing it into some meat or something. So my point is if you allow your dogs to constantly annoy the neighborhood and act irresponsibly when asked by fellow neighbors and even the authorities to keep your dogs quiet you might end up in court over it. Or you might just find your dog flopped over dead in your backyard. Ha Ha biotch. No, I didn’t actually do this because thankfully both my neighbors soon moved out and I was blessed with peaceful sound waves in the neighborhood. Thank God, because seriously I wanted to kill the little bastards. Not that I don’t love dogs because I do. I have my own dog and my friend has a dog and I really love both of them. But I can only take so much annoyance from a creature neglected by it’s owners and that doesn’t serve any purpose but to be extremely irritating.
Post a Comment