On a brighter note...

8:53 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
I was down this week. I was down 1.6. This puts me at losing 20.3! I've reached my 20 lb. mark! That's my second 10, I get a reward!!! WOOHOO! I was going to get myself a console and mirror to go next to my front door. Oh yeah, some therapy shopping! I can feel it now! I'm going to shop my heart out this weekend!
Also,things with the hubby are better. He finally admitted he bite off more than he could chew with going to school full time and working full time. He's going to drop two of his classes. We have also decided to start eating in the kitchen together instead of in front of the TV. We actually talk to eat other!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for you Laura. You should be proud of your self. You got me pumped. We;re going away this weekend and I've bought all kinds of good stuff. Also I'm taking all my points stuff, I need to stay on track. Do you have any more recipes. I need some new ones, actually I need to LOOK for more. LOL. Keep up the good work hon.
Love ya.
Aunt Cordi

Jo said...

Congratulations on the 20 lbs!!! Wow!! That is a great idea to get out of the TV when eating. I'm trying to get my Mr. to do the same thing. Congrats again!

Jodi

Swizzlepop said...

Congrats on the 20 pounds that is great!!! Keep it up and I hope your stress eases soon!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones