There's a WHOLE community!!!
10:47 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Several months ago I came across Roni's Weight Watchen Page. I was looking for a tool that would tell me how many points something had (without having to pay to join the WW website). I found it at this site. I put it in my favorites and never really went to it unless I wanted to figure out some points. Once I started my own blog, I started reading Roni's blog, which then led me to other blogs. I then discovered that there is a whole community of Weight Watchen bloggers!!! It's amazing and so motivational! Here I was innocently starting my own blog and come to find out, there is a whole community of people out there who are in the same boat as I am! I'm not alone!





1 comments:
I have been reading Roni's site for a few months and love it, that is how I found your site. Good for you for setting such realistic goals and trying something new to keep you accountable. I started doing WW again on my own and am down 15 lbs. I love the program and find that it works if I stick to it. I am also reading The Beck Diet Solution-How to think like a thin person, and love it. It is realistic and to be used in conjunction with whatever diet program you are on. You may want to check it out! Good luck with your weight loss!
Post a Comment