Mall Walker

3:03 PM Edit This 5 Comments »
I would have never thought I'd be a mall walker. I've always been a mall shopper! I LOVE to shop. However, the past two days it has been rainy here and boy do we need it! My grass is brown and I hate it. My husband won't let me water it. Anyway, I have walkin' buddies and we went to the mall these past two days to walk. When I think of mall walking I think of old people, not myself. Does this mean I'm old now? Oh well, gotta get my exercise some how. My goal is to get in at least 4 walks a week.

5 comments:

Swizzlepop said...

Just think of it as Window Shopping ;)

Anonymous said...

We'll get some good neighborhood walks in (and maybe one or two along the water) when you get here to Virginia!

Aung Julie

Laura said...

I will have to make sure I get some new walkin' shoes! I can't wait to get there to Virginia!

Anonymous said...

i dont know what to say

Anonymous said...

I guess its a good reason to buy something new huh? Have fun girls, don't get to wild out there. Remember the movie "Officer and A Gentleman". If you find a Richard Gere type take pics. jk.
Laura I have faith in you that you'll keep on track in VA.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones