Fit4Life

9:16 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Yesterday began Fit4Life Friday!! Deedra at Nspired by Faith is hosting Fit4Life Friday as a way for us to encourage each other, not only in weight loss, but to also make healthy life style changes and in becoming a better “you”.

I'm sorry I'm a day late with posting my goals. I was very busy yesterday. I left today (posting from my mom's house) for Ohio. Then on Tuesday my mom and I are heading to Virginia Beach! WOOHOO! My uncle is retireing from the Navy.

Anyway, goals:
1.) I would like to lose 110 pounds. I know all the experts say set small goals, but I don't need to lose 10 pounds, I need to lose at least 110.
2.) To be able to eat healthy without having to count points.
3.) To be able to naturally just take proper portions of food.
4.) To walk at least 4 times a week.
5.) And one not weight related, but better my life, find a church to go to.

These are my goals and I hope I achieve them all. I will take it one day at a time.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones