When do I weigh?

7:40 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Before, I was thinking I would weigh myself once a week. Now it's like an addiction and I want to weigh myself everyday. Also, I used to weigh myself before I'd go to bed. Yeah I know bad time to weigh yourself, that's when you weigh the most. At least that's what I think. Now I've moved to weighing myself in the morning after I wake up. So, I guess I'm looking for some other opinions about when the best time to weigh is. Is in everyday? Once a week? In the morning? In the evening? Let me know what you think.

I could not resist this morning. I weighed myself. This mornings weight was 238.5. I'M CLIMBING DOWN!

1 comments:

The Henderson's said...

Laura, I saw your comment to Roni at www.weightwatchen.com and thought I'd check out your site. I'm looking for all the motivation I can get!!! I'll give you my 2 cents on the weighting in... I've found it less discouraging to weigh in only once a week. I have a set time on Sunday that I weigh in. However, Deedra over at http://nspiredbyfaith.blogspot.com is starting “Fit4life Friday”, so I will probably change my weigh in day to Friday, depending on what the program is – check her out, this Friday will be the beginning. Of course, if I have a day that I think I’ve done really well with food choices, I’ve only eaten my allotted Weight Watchers points and I’ve downed my goal amount of water, I usually sneak a peek the next morning, just for encouragement. :~) Good luck on your goals, I’ll check in with you to see how it’s going.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones