EEESH...

6:32 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
So, I haven't been doing so hot with my goals.  As a matter of fact I gained enough weight to go over my starting weight.  EEEESH!  This weekend hasn't been great.  I'm not sure if I have a cold, sinus infection, or stuffed from a lot of dust. I feel like poo.  Tomorrow is a new day and I can't dwell on the past week.  What I will dwell on though is all the snow they are calling for us to get!!!  Oh I hope it happens.  Although, I try not to get my hopes up.  Whenever I do I am disappointed.  So, I will just sit and wait and not count on anything.  Then if it happens, I'll be pleasantly surprised.. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

laura, did you hear about the book, made to crave? they were talking about it on klove. k and I are studying this book right now. it is a good one and may help you. anyway, keep pushing toward your goals.-m


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones