UU and MS

6:42 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I know I've blogged about my unicornuate uterus and about having multiple sclerosis.  These two issues are not a good combo, for me anyway.  So what am I going to do about it?  Well I really don't want to have to take birth control for the rest of my life...well until menopause at least.  I'm not a huge medicine taker anyway.  So on Monday I have an appointment scheduled with an OB/GYN to discuss a partial hysterectomy. Only a partial so I don't have to do hormone therapy.  It's so final and means I really will never have my own biological children, but that's okay because having Mikayla has made me realize that my children don't have to be biological for me to love them and want to give them the world.  The one thing I am looking forward to is not having a monthly visitor.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones