Does it mean I'm a bad parent?
6:34 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Does it mean I'm a bad parent if I let my child start being independent?
Does it mean I'm a bad parent if I allow my child to feed herself?
Does it mean I'm a bad parent if I gave my child milk instead of formula mix and didn't wait 4 days to see if anything happened?
Does it mean I'm a bad parent because I am parenting my child my way and not yours?
Does it mean I'm a bad parent because I want my child to be the best?
Does it mean I'm a bad parent because I compare my child to another child her age?
Does it mean I'm a bad parent if I've let my child eat apple (not apple sauce)?
Does it mean I'm a bad parent if I allow my child to feed herself?
Does it mean I'm a bad parent if I gave my child milk instead of formula mix and didn't wait 4 days to see if anything happened?
Does it mean I'm a bad parent because I am parenting my child my way and not yours?
Does it mean I'm a bad parent because I want my child to be the best?
Does it mean I'm a bad parent because I compare my child to another child her age?
Does it mean I'm a bad parent if I've let my child eat apple (not apple sauce)?





1 comments:
No, no, no, no, no, no and NO! Does that answer all your questions? :) If you are, then I must be as well, because I can honestly say I have done all of those things too!
Post a Comment