Gracie Bug

10:31 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Mikayla has a lot of nicknames.  KK, Grace, Gracie, Booger, Turkey Butt, Bug, or anything else anyone calls her.  Poor girl is going to go to kindergarten and not know what her name is....lol.  I absolutely love my baby girl.  She has been breaking my heart lately though.  She used to give kisses all the time, now, she won't even give one.  AND, she's been crying when I have to leave her with the sitter.  It absolutely breaks my heart.  I know it's normal, but it still breaks my heart......in most cases.  Tomorrow daddy is spending time with his friends so it will be just Mikayla and I.  I wonder what we'll do.  Maybe a little shopping is in order.

I need some suggestions besides pita and carrots of things that are good when eaten with hummus.  Anyone have anything?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I remember it was right around when Paul turned 1 year old is when he started crying every day when I would leave him! My cousin who does home daycare says she sees it with about every child at the same age. It must be totally normal, but it is heartbreaking! Now, Paul could care less when I leave. By the time I sign him in, he's busy playing with his Elizabeth and I barely get a good bye! At least I know he missed me when I pick him up and he comes charging at me yelling MOMMMMMYYYY!

Anonymous said...

Laura, try toasting the pita (after cutting into triangles). It makes it a little different and the cruchiness is good without extra calories since you are already eating pita. -m


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones