CALM DOWN LAURA!
9:14 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
So after sleeping on it, I have calmed down about the car seat thing. I have realized that my in-laws can not read my mind. So, how would they know that I don't want Mikayla forward facing yet. And they can't read my mind, so they don't know. I have asked my husband to speak with his mom about this and to let her know our wishes. Of course all the what ifs are running though my head, but I keep reminding myself that I can't think like that. I have to hope they will be receptive to our wishes and if they aren't then we step back and punt (as the hubby would say.) I know I need to be more optimistic about things.
P.S. I have decided to add shoveling snow to my work outs for the week. Now I need to get my eating under control.
P.S. I have decided to add shoveling snow to my work outs for the week. Now I need to get my eating under control.





1 comments:
Good job, Laura. You are so right. People do not know what you are thinking (ever) unless you tell them. Clear communication is key to a good healthy relationship. I'm proud of you! You are such a good mom to Mikayla.-m
Post a Comment