You have got to be kidding, right!?!?!?

9:03 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
So I decide to take Mikayla to my doctor who is a family practitioner. When we took her she had already turned four months. I knew she needed shots, but they wouldn’t give them to her because they didn't know what she already had. So I drop off her medical records and they tell me they will call and let me know. I wait and wait and wait some more. In the mean time we decide, forget this; we are taking her to a pediatrician. I make the appointment and talk to the nurse about the vaccination issue. Again we get the medical records dropped off, but this time I do a little more. I call the adoption agency and tell them we have no shot records. I ask if they can try to track them down for us. The agency calls back and informs me that all the medical records that we have are all that there are and that Mikayla's only vaccination was the Hep B she got at birth. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!?!?!? My baby hasn't been vaccinated!?!? What mother doesn't take her child to the doctor for vaccinations let alone a check up! UGH!!! I'm disgusted. I know there is HUGE debate over vaccines, but I want my child vaccinated. So, now she will be getting her 2 month shots at her 6 month appointment. I'm so frustrated. The adoption agency told us what the BM reported to them. We are finding that she has reported A LOT of inaccurate information.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there laura. you guys are doing the right thing for your child move forward with it!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones