What is happening?
8:13 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
I got Mikayla up this morning for her 6 a.m.bottle (it was more like 6:30). I decided I would get her outfit and get her dress for the day while I was at it. When I put the pants on she looked like she was waiting for the flood waters to come in. So, I pulled them down a little and they were WAY below her belly button. I put the shirt on and her belly was showing. She can't wear the outfit any more!!!! :( She's worn it twice before. My little girl has grown out of her first outfit! It's a good thing we got ALOT of clothes from her showers and we still have one more shower to go.





2 comments:
As you grow as a mommy, she grows. All done in the name of love!
Welcome to motherhood! It literally happens over night! Wait until you go buy her jeans...then a month later they don't fit b/c they are too short...and I mean like high waters short--that's happened to me...more than once! They grow so fast!!
Post a Comment