What I learned this week.
8:59 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
This week was my first week back to work. I've learned two things this week:
1. 9:30 p.m. is WAY too late to go to bed and then get up at 4:30 a.m.
2. Being a working mom sucks!
Working is a necessary evil, but I miss my daughter ALL day long! The other day I was talking to one of my students about Mikayla. After we were done talking she was standing by my desk and I was looking at her pictures. She said to me, "You can't get her off your mind, can you?" UGH! She is so right! Unfortunately we are in no position for me to be a stay at home mom. Oh well, I'll have the summers! I have 39 days left!
1. 9:30 p.m. is WAY too late to go to bed and then get up at 4:30 a.m.
2. Being a working mom sucks!
Working is a necessary evil, but I miss my daughter ALL day long! The other day I was talking to one of my students about Mikayla. After we were done talking she was standing by my desk and I was looking at her pictures. She said to me, "You can't get her off your mind, can you?" UGH! She is so right! Unfortunately we are in no position for me to be a stay at home mom. Oh well, I'll have the summers! I have 39 days left!





1 comments:
i tried to comment yesterday but it didn't take: love, love, love the new song on your site!!!
Post a Comment