Cereal in the bottle....part 2
9:14 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
So I got scared and stopped putting cereal in Mikayla's bottle. I know I can't be perfect, but I want to do things right. I also thought since she's 5 months now it makes sense to start feeding her and getting her used to a spoon. Next month we'll be able to start introducing orange veggies. We've also decided to take her to a pediatrician. For her 4 month visit we took her to my doctor. She has yet to recieve her 4 month shots. I'm a little irritated, to say the least, with my doctors office. So, we're moving on to a new doctor, whose focus is kids. I also put a call into the adoption agency asking for help tracking down her shot records. Hopfully they can help and we can get her her shots.





0 comments:
Post a Comment