Let me tell you...

8:27 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
...how much I love my daughter!!!!  Okay....I can't express it in words.  I love her so much!  I love her just as much as God loves her!  Today I went back to work after a short two weeks home.  She is being babysat by my mother-in-law.  I really didn't want to go back, but financially I had to.  Anyway, I didn't cry when I dropped her off, but I got to work and my heart ached.  I made sure to take pictures of her to work with me.  I can't even count how many times I looked at them.  When leaving this morning the only thing I forgot was my cell phone.  So, I was unable to call on my planning period to check on her.  I emailed the hubby at work and asked him to call his mom and report back to me...lol.  He did and things were going fine.  The bell rang to end the day and I was ready to dash out the door.  Unfortunately, by contract I'm not allowed to leave until 3:15.  I think that was the longest fifteen minutes of my life.  Then I got caught up talking to a co-worker and didn't leave until almost four.  Four is my goal time anyway.  When I arrived at Grandma's house Mikayla was having a conversation with her.  She had a great day and didn't hardly fuss!!!  It's crazy that I go from seeing her all day to hardly seeing her at all.  I now live for the weekends (as if I didn't before...lol), until summer break that is!  Come on summer break, only 44 more days!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate to this post! I miss my son the minute I close the door behind me @ daycare in the morning. When 3:30 pm rolls around, I can't wait to race out the door and get over to the daycare to see how my little man's day was. Seeing that smiling little face makes all my stress of the day just melt away. Ahhh...it's the most intense love I have ever know. I'm so glad you have been blessed with parenthood. Now...may I request more pictures!!!

Jenna


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones