Who do you love and what are you doing about it?

2:17 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Really!?!?  I'm pretty sure I can go on and on with all the people I love. 

First and foremost I love God and I thank him every day for all he has blessed me with.  

I love my husband.  I tell him daily that I love him, however I think I can do more to show him how much I appreciate and love him.

I love my daughter more than anything in the world.  I tell her all the time that I love her.  She is spoiled to death.  I'll tell her I'm only going to read 2 books at bed time and then I end up ready 3.  I tell her she only gets a sucker when she goes potty on the big girl potty and yet she some how manages to get me to give her a sucker, without going potty on the big girl potty.

I love my family, mom, dad, brothers, sister-in-laws, nieces, nephews, and best friend.  I tell them I love them, but not nearly enough.  I try to spend as much time with them as I can.

My list can go on and on and I don't want anyone to be upset because I left them off.  Chances are if you're reading this you've stuck around checking in on my blog when I wasn't blogging and I love you for that. 

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones